Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Wednesday, February 20


Hello and welcome to this informal yet informtive piece of drivel about my good self. I am exactly as the title suggests so there is no need for me to elaborate further on any of that at this point. But be warned and be ready to suffer the odd Britney rant whenever I feel like doing so. Britney is my God and I like to impose this opinion onto everyone who breathes and mocks my fascination.\

I am 22 and for the past 3 weeks have been on a placement in London, working for a publishing company. I am having the best time, despite having watched more trashy television in the past 3 weeks than I have in my life due to TV fanatic flatmates. I only have 3 weeks left here and decided that instead o letting my bad brain rot away, I would put it to use and ramble in the form of a weblog. I return to the dooom of Aberdeen very soon and the only thing that makes that seem worthwhile are my family and friends but enough of that Parmasan like moments already.