I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else
Of course it was my own fault for intaking alohol two days in row when we all know that I can handle my alcohol as well as I imagine I can handle a penis. But had I really thought that 3 (yes that's three, not thirteen)drinks would leave me feeling like a mouldy turd the day after, I may have thought twice about planning Saturday night out also. Friday night equalled three pints after work, home by seven, vomiting by eight, hungover as hell even after an ELEVEN hour sleep. What the buggery bollocks is that all about? I've got problems
After Sexy G's birthday meal which I struggled to eat (hard to believe I know) through the hangover, I figured that the effects of champagne, shots and odd tasting wine would hit eventually, hopefully before we reached the Gay Bar. I was sadly wrong. Everything that I knew was wrong with that place was so magnified through my actually open eyes and I wondered how anyone could be enjoying themselves. The DJ (not one of the regulars) played only one tune post 2002 in the duration of our stay (a good 2 and a half hours) and instead, we were forced to listen to crap dance that wasn't good the first time around and all that camp gay shit that really no one should be dancing to anymore. I mean, the YMCA? That's not even funny.
Needless to say, Sunday was a write off and my day was puntuated with vomits and the shakes and poor Lil Red was forced to look at what was a very turd-like Fee. It's five days later and I'm still feeling oddly weird. I just shouldn't drink. Ever. So I'll see you on Friday at the Gay Bar then?
Anyway, before go I apologise for my total lack of posts in like a month and there is no real reason for this other than my usual lack of internet connection issue. And I'm lazy.
And so I go attempt to remove the bags under my eyes from out of my houmous. They do not taste good.
Kelly Osborne - One Word
Lesbos on Relocation Relocation, aw bless
Pay rises, wooooo hoooooo
Alex and Marisa getting it on in the OC
Not enough coverage of Alex and Marisa getting it on in the OC... who's a dirty lesbo?
The panny book I'm reading that I must just finish... (Choices by Nancy Toder)
Too much chat on the radio, unless it's Edith I just don't want to hear it
Constant recharging of my mini i-pod
Not enough time on blogs
4/28/2005 12:45:00 PM
fashmagslag, because I thought I'd spoil you with a bunch of uninteresting details about myself (and because I've done nothing of any significance of late). Prepare to be unastounded.
1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Fiona, people call me Fee, Miss Fee, The Fee, Feely-up-fee, and any other variation of 'Fee' they can think of.
2. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Awake for once and very very hungry.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A special Fee mix CD (currently on Reflekt - need to feel love)
4. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? oh flourescent pink of course
5. THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3384
6. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum
7. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatcakes with baby plum tomatoes, am working my way up to a packet of Special K Lite Bites, wow am really spoiling myself.
8. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Definitely relationships. Never been down the one nighter route and don't intend to either.
9. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yup.
10. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT A GIRL? Her hair and her smile
11. ARE YOU USUALLY SHY ABOUT ASKING GIRLS OUT? I guess...
12. WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? Boy style briefs, varying shades of pink, pretty hot, bought for me by Lil Red.
13. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? One ace brother, 29.
14. FAVORITE FOOD? Oh definitely cheese, what else? Most varieties, but never goats cheese. Vomit.
15. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuits: The Last 20 years, always play with The Lesbos (on account of it being theirs an' all)and always get our gay asses kicked.
16. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday I guess, 5th March.
17. FAVORITE SPORTS? Bungee Jean (hauling Lil Red up by her jeans and watching her fly) and Accentuated Fanny Spotting (speaks for itself I reckon. And of course, Dancing Like a Turd. No actual turds are hurt in the process of dancing like a turd.
18. HOW IS THE WEATHER THERE RIGHT NOW? Windier than my vegetarian ass, causing mega hairness and cling on trousers. So not a good look.
19. DO YOU LIKE BLOGGING? Absolutely but a lack of internet connection means I don't get to blog often enough.
20. DO YOU WANT YOUR BLOGGER FRIENDS TO COMMENT ON THIS SITE? Yeah I do! I love getting comments :-)
21. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO COMMENT? The people I have mutual links with
22. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO COMMENT? The sneaky Aberdonians who think I don't know they are there (Paranoia?? Hell yeah)
23. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? 1 bedroom flat Lil Red in the city centre.
24. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? I have two dogs, a samoyed and a cairn terrier and they rock.
25. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate unless it's organic Yeo Valley then vanilla.
26. HORROR MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING MOVIES? Oh happy endings for sure, anything that plays havoc with my mind is not for me. Mary Poppins is out then. Oh unless horror movie has ultra hot girl as lead (i.e Eliza Dushku in Wrong Turn) then I'd risk my fragile sanity for her.
27. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Read my book and eat baked aubergines with cous cous.
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE CINEMA? I think it was Finding Neverland, there were real tears.
29. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Some I.T company I've never heard of, it's tatty and vile.
30. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Trix by Stephanie Theobald and lovin' it.
4/07/2005 12:55:00 PM
Adventures of Charmin
Ariel Pay it Forward
Come to the Dark Side...
Dirty Little Homos
Fash Mag Slag
Het (aka Quickfit)
Hit the Jag Spot...
Knee Deep In It...
Life and Times of a Desperado
On Top of the World>