Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Sunday, April 14


[Editor's Note]

I have an apology to make. It would appear that I have scandalised the otherwise good name of the Queen of Fun by suggesting that she likes Britney Spears in a blog entry dated 12 April, Friday. Apparently if I do not give her a full written apology I will be sued for slander. So, for the record, Queen of Fun does not like Britney Spears. Unless of course Britney in her tiny white pants which did infact cause Queen of Fun to be moist to the touch. Despite the excitement felt by Queen of Fun during this scene, she is NOT a Britney fan. Samantha Mumba is far more her style. So I am eternally sorry for any embarrassment caused and the beatings your received because of my 'wrongful' admission.