Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Friday, April 26


Today I am doing the one thing I never thought I would. no i aint getting laid but I am babysitting. Well technically I am small child watching but even then I don't think it will require much observing from The Fee. This is THE only small child that I like. It has the mind of about a 12 year old and is even more intelligent than most of them put together. Add this with the fact that the child's mother is a complete hottie then you'll understand why I am doing this. This is Queen of Fun's cousin so that makes Queen of Fun's auntie one foxy lady. I don't even mind talking with this small child who's surprisingly tall for her 5 years but I will get to eat popcorn, jelly and watch kid movies (hoping we get a mary-kate and ashley vid...). maybe this kid will astound me with her ability to pull off better gymnastics than me, if the Queen of Fun will allow it of course. Oh and there is the added bonus that Mrs Hottie might be there long enough to make me blush and wonder how one family can have so have so much hottness between them.