Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Sunday, August 11


13 cups of tea, 2 cheesey delights, 18 phonecalls, 1 visit and 600 words of coursework later I am still trying to find the momemntum to spoil you with party details such as musical stutues, white stiletoes, eggings and 2 pukes. Oh I just did. I know you can't wait for me to tell you all about the nastiest fashion party in history so I will hopefully return when my head doesn't think of online journals and fits of rage and hot tomatoes. And maybe when my fingers are capable of typing faster than a slow eye trying to adjust to morning light.

Smelling of: pickled onions and bed