Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Friday, August 16


An ode to mi chicas who are fuckin off without me...

Do have fun in Turkey
Try and nae miss me
Watch out for bad men
Unless that's what you are looking for, ken
Queen of Fun don;t be a slag
Specially if on the jammy rag
Have a swell time
I cannae ryhme
But I will think about you
Everytime I c a poo
All leathery and brown
So dinna act the clown
Enjoy the sun
Have lots of fun
Miss me lots
Check out lots of bots
And come back all hot

au revoir mon cheries




See you later
You coupla traitors