Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Wednesday, September 25


I now have a comment facility... I have tried various ways of commenting in the past but this one seems to work best so everytime you wanna leave me a little word or 2 about something I have written or about anything you want then feel free to do so. It's at the end of every post for anyone who doesn't know any better and I will be pretty upset if no one ever comments on anything I say because surely not every word I utter is sensical and written law?? So please, go forth and comment... :-)