Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Thursday, October 17


Here, as promised is a bunch of hideous poetry composed by hideously drunk individuals. Read it if you may. I will return later with a rant about something that matters to no one which I have yet to think up.

This is where it all begun: A poem for Jbo (after 4 pints)

Hello there J Bo
You make us laugh
like ho ho ho
you sit with horlicks
and think of politics
You are the lady in red
and you sleep in a bed
You say 'I doubt it'
and have a laughing fit
you break a fake shit
I will see you in fancy dress
and fuck knows about the rest

by Lesbo Bob


There was a young J named Bo
she smoked her Lam-Bam down low
she pulled out her tits
and stroked her clit
and thats why we call her a ho.....

by Sexy G

There was a young guy called G
He was soooo jelous of me
He said I was a ho
But he always stoops low
and thats why we say 'Da think so'

by J Bo

I love J Bo and her bellies
To me they are like 18 jellies
She wears massive hoops
and loves chat about poops
She's jealous of my chins
But it's me that has fat shins
But most of all, of all
She's a doll
Thats close to my heart
Especially when I do a huge fart

by miss fee

Greig thinks he's smart
Alison's a start
Kerri is so nice
Natalie is Bev's vice
Fee always fights
and J Bo never smokes lights

by J Bo

There is a young lady named Fee
She'll drink and need to go pee
She'll go to the boys
and drop fake jobs
instead of going to wee

by Lesbo Bob

We all know the lezzy called Bevvy
She holds her fag like it's real heavy
But when she gives tongue
She's the girls number 1
and that makes her presence so merry

by Sexy G

There's a lady called Alison
She works in the Pier
According to rumours
I heard she was queer
She drinks Smirnoff ice
It's maybe a vice
But at least she doesn't drink beer

by Lesbo Bob

Fee likes to spill drink
She likes a bit of kink
J Bo wishes she was gay
Just so Fee may
But J Bo fancies someone called Ray........

by J Bo

Kerri is a berry
Who is nae often merry
She rarely has a smile
And is often vile
But for anyone...........She'd go a mile! (*cue real vomit*)

by miss fee

Greig's name is spelled posh
J Bo and Fee like to mosh

by J Bo

My name is Bevlee
I think I'm so funny
i throw french sticks
I've got all kinds of tricks
I fling fake jobbies
and get in trouble with the bobbies
i do eat meet
But I drink before I eat
I've got huge feet
and sit in a wooden seat
Estaminet is my poetry muse
While I sit down and booze
I smoke Marlboro lights
and almost get into fights

by Lesbo Bob

As can be seen, The Queen and Lil Red sensibly avoided all attempts at poetry and instead tried to fist each other, sorry, batter each other.