Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Monday, November 4


I discovered 2 things about myself over the weekend. I have no depth and have an incapability to take part in any even slightly intellectual conversation (or basically any convo that is not about turds or vomit). I was pretty sure about these 'revelations' beforebut in the past 3 days they became clearer than my conscience. I don't mind so much about my lack of intelligence and substance, I just wanted to clear it up incase any of you had doubts. No, I didn't think you would have.