Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Sunday, November 3


Just wanted to clear something up... no, not the piss off the carpet after having haphazardly pished in my pants but I just wanted to say that I didn't actually piss myself in a computer lab... It was merely an outloud thought but I did closely consider it out of pure fat arsed lazyness. Sorry if that revelation has disappointed many of you :-)

PS As much as I'm dying to share my weekend goings on with you, I'm still suffering from stoned paranoia and keep thinking about the hallucinations that were so vivid last night. At least I hope they were all figments of my stupid imagaination. Either that or there were diamonds in my vomit and I missed an opportunity to be very rich and very famous. And if the things I witnessed were all real, someone was doing beautifully constructed ballet poses and now I'm very disturbed.