Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Monday, November 11


Sometimes I just wish it was socially acceptable to spit on people. Not because I long to have strangers' flem dripping from my hair but because often I find myself wanting to gob on people for no particular reason. It's not because I hate these people or because I think they would look marvelous with my venom ozzing down their cheek, it's just because spitting is a very intimate thing and I wish I could greet people and hack too in their face instead of the regulatory 'hello'. Hellos can be so boring. Call me weird if you like. I've been called much worse.