Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Wednesday, November 13


Three posts in one day, thats more times than I've eaten today. Yeah right. Anyway, I need your help. I have become disillusioned with the world of lesbo sex and I wondered if I was the only one that doesn't do fisting?? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that much flesh and bone up you fanny, it's just not for me and I wondered if anyone else felt the same?? Or if I'm a frigid tight bitch. So please take one milisecond out of your shagging to fill in my poll. Many thanks.










Fingers or Fists?









Do all lesbos want a whole arm up their fudge?
Bring it on! and don't stop at the knuckle
Pinkies only please
I'd shove anything up there
Fingers are for nail varnish
I'm celibate, this does not apply

Current results
Alxnet Free Web Tools