Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Thursday, December 19


Ok so I just tried to satisfy my love for sweatbands by trying to find some place other than the crap Aberdeen shops to buy some pretty ones. How and ever, when I typed my question into askjeeves.co.uk, ('where can I buy cool sweatbands') guess which site came up top? My own. Am I missing something? Did I fail to notice that my site has become a sales outlet for the tacky accessories that I adore? Sadly not and so my search left me disappointed and sweatband-less. So, if anyone knows where I can get cool sweatbands (no sporting motifs!) then please please do let me know and I will be forever in your debt because I can't handle my wrists looking the same as every wrist belonging to the wannabe-cool 14 year olds of Aberdeen. Help me.