Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Thursday, February 13


Yes it has been a while since I posted something decent. And it will be a while until I post something decent again because I am dull dull dull. I must go in seek of thrilling adventures in order to make this weblog more interesting. Since I last wrote you really don;t need to ask what I have been doing and I don't wanna divulge the sordid details of our misadventures with the laptop and all things cheese... So instead I will do as I always doand tell you about the stuff that no one really cares about and keep all the really juicy stuff in my head :-)...