Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Sunday, August 22


To imitate a few others I have created a quiz which I would like you to take if you've got a spare 20 seconds... I won't be offended if you score as badly as I did in the ones I took :-)

Miss Fee's Quiz

The lure of the olympics is just too strong and so I must leave this entry short. Forget volleyball... who has seen the shotput?? Wow! Some crazy looking ladies hurling their hefty frames around on surprisingly dainty feet... The only sport my bellies and I could ever dream of entering. Is facial hair a prerequisite though?

Even the thought of sport brings me out in a full body sweat which has nothing to do with the lycra catsuit I'm currently sitting around in... Let's hope I don't need the bathroom anytime soon as I don't think I talcumpowdered sufficiently...