Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Sunday, September 19




I watched my first L Word on Friday night. I invited all my lesbo friends round (ok 1) and we all waited with a sweaty anticipation as the time ticked nearer and nearer. I expected major things, hot lesbos, slight nudity and a decent plot line and boy was I not diappointed with the results. Holy crap, just how many hot girls? And all so femme! Not a sniff of a man's haircut, except on the men. Although eye liner fiend Shane has a swagger that would put Liam Gallagher to shame. And a very odd haircut to boot but still very very hot. The room was filled with twit-twoos for the duration of the programme and by the end of it we were barely able to pick our dangling tongues off the wooden floor, leaving a slimy trail behind when we finally got it together. It was fully fabulous and Wednesday better come round faster than a fart because I absolutely need a Dana fix.

And so I go prepare myself for the premiere of Britney's new video in two hours time. It's all too much for a Britney obsessed lesbo.