Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Friday, January 28


You know you're in the wrong place (Hetero Hell?) when you're sat in between a woman over the age of 65 sporting condom earings and a Jackie Stallone body double. And when the DJ thinks he's doing you a favour by bombarding you with Shania bloody Twain and Grease Megamixes it's time to get your coat. But not because you've pulled. It could only be The Office Party. It would appear the effects of cheap blue alcopops had the desired effect on Miss Fee however and I did in fact miss all the 'exciting' goings on that you'd expect from an Office shindig... the vomiting, the boyfriend stealing and the fighting. Probably because I myself was the one on the dancefloor lying in a pool of puke. Actually, I managed to keep the spew at bay, until it forced its wicked way to the front of my throat early on Saturday morning in the form of flem and bile and severe stomach contractions. Hot stuff eh?

I'm still getting flashbacks of side stepping on the dance floor like a self conscious pre pubescent teenager. How cool am I? About as cool as ring sting.

Anyway, this week has been mostly about trying to shake the mega massive hangover from Friday night and living off 40p, cup a soup and Lil Red love. It's not all bad.

And so I go 'ring and reserve' my fabulous pink mini i-pod. No more skipping CDs as I power my ass to work! How fully fabulous? I'm thinking very.

Today's Likes

Britney's 'Do something'. Yeah baby.
Mylo - Destroy rock n roll, kicking my bubble butt.
Refraining from high-kicking at gatherings where my fellow high-kickers are not present. Yay I have willpower.
Walking to work in the morning, strangely satisfying.
My hair behaving itself, about time.

Today's Dislikes

The obscene pink Luis Vuitton interior of Britney's jeep. Doubt it.
No party this weekend due to Lil Red working a full 9 days in a row. Double doubt it.
The amount of butches in this month's Diva magazine, hello girls with hair exist too. Double doubt it with chins.
Numb Arse syndrome, get off it fatso.
Not blogging enough, sort it out Feely Up Fee.