Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Sunday, July 31


Introducing...



The Fee's New Tattoo... also starring Chubby Back and Colin Coco Pop (aka Mr Mole).

The redness and scabs have pretty much cleared up now and I can lie down quite comfortably again. It's so all good. And I have to say that I had my best tattooing experience so far so if you're up for getting inked up in Aberdeen, you need to get your ass to Retro Rebels.

Anyway, so I go celebrate the last day of my holidays with at least five hours of housework. It's so not all good. Also attempting to wean myself off wheat which I have been hideously gorging on for the past two weeks. Double hmpf.