Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Wednesday, February 21























Phew. Somehow, I was the only person who didn't manage to get a ticket for the Killers the day they went on sale, despite all my frenetic efforts to do so.

I knew the tickets would be expensive from ebay and the like but as much as I wanted to go I just couldn't justify £120 for one ticket, nor did I even have that kind of money.

But patience was key and I secured my ticket for £60 ysterday and did a dodgy trade off in the street to get it.

I love The Killers; every one of their songs holds SO many good memories. It's impossible to listen to a track and not remember that time, that dance, that person so it is imperative that I be there and have the most fabulous time because... I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.

*Breathes huge sigh of relief*

And so the world has been put right again.