Diary of a Glitter Splashed Britney Lovin' Lesbo


I am a 25 year old butcheyfemme queer with rubbish on my mind and sparkles everywhere else



Name:Miss Fee
Location:Scotland




ABOUT MOI



My 100 Things




Mail Me



Currently Reading:


The Outsider - A Camus

Choke - C Palahnuik










Archives




Friday, February 16


There was a reason I found it so hard to get on the 4 ft podium and why I subsequently fell off it on Friday night. Well apart from the massive amounts of pink champagne and god knows what else I had consumed leading up to that. The reason being that it wasn't even a podium. It was a speaker, a giant bloody speaker. That's why it was so high, that's why there was minimal dancing room for The Beast and I: because I wasn't supposed to be jumping around on it to Rhythm is a Dancer 2004 whilst sniffing poppers like a dity poof. What an affront. What an affront indeed.

Note to self: Cumbersome lesbos should NEVER attempt to climb onto human sized speakers while high on poppers and happy hour drinks.